Recipes - Dinner
- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking time 10 minutes
Fried Rice and Rasher
Recommended by Denny
- 4-6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of light soy
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200g of diced Denny Traditional Rashers
- 400g cooked brown rice
- 1 green pepper seeded and diced
- 2 large mushrooms chopped
- 1 chilli chopped
- Handful of coriander chopped
- Add oil to a large pan or wok and heat.
- Beat the eggs and soy together & pour into wok.
- Cook quickly stirring as the egg cooks, Tip the cooked egg into a plate.
- Add rashers to the pan; add a little more oil if necessary and cook until crispy.
- Add pepper, mushroom and chillies. Tip mix into plate.
- Stir fry rice in pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients with coriander.
- Add more soya sauce if necessary.