Recipes - Breakfast
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time 15 minutes
Recommended by Denny
A delicious light and fluffy bcaon omelette, this recipe is a great all rounder for any meal or any time of day.
- 2 Denny Traditional Bacon Rashers
- 3 eggs
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon chives or basil, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- Knob of butter
- Grill the rashers, fry the mushrooms in oil, beat the eggs, water, herbs and seasoning together. Heat a non-stick pan. Add the butter. Pour in the egg mixture. Draw the egg to the centre of the pan as it begins to set, allowing the uncooked mixture to reach the base of the pan. Continue until it is cooked to your liking.
- Place the grilled bacon along the centre of the omelette. Starting at the handle fold over the omelette. Slide the omelette down the pan.
- Now tip the omelette onto a warm plate, making the third fold.
- Serve with soda bread and a glass of orange juice.